Luxury Kitchen Design and Remodel Package
- medium size kitchen ( approx. 200 sq. ft.)
- mid – high end finishes ( hardwoods, luxury vinyl, semi custom cabinets, quartz counters)
- renovation within existing kitchen footprint ( no wall removal)
- Plumbing fixtures remain in same locations
In a Full Kitchen Design + Remodel Package, we design ( with your insights!) your overall layout and material finishes for your kitchen area and present to you through Floor Plans, Mood boards and 3d renderings. We then get to work and create your new kitchen based off of the Custom Design Plan.
( Material and Labor)
Custom Design Plan
- Accurate Measurements of the Space
- Detailed Floor Plan ( architectural drawings as needed) to Scale showing any floor plan changes, kitchen cabinet layout, etc.
- Virtual Mood Boards showing Custom Color Story for the Space, Complete Lighting Plan, Cabinetry Specifications, Flooring and Tile
- Selections with detailed Specifications
- Mood Board and Material Samples Presentation with Scott and Jessica
- Up to Three Detailed 3d Renderings of the Kitchen so you can conceptually visualize the end result.
- Guidance, feedback and direction from Scott and Jessica
- Procurement and ordering and purchasing of all materials
- Demolition and Removal of old materials
- Rough in alterations in new kitchen space can include electrical and drywall, as needed
- Continuous paint and flooring in kitchen area ( can include eat in breakfast area)
- Semi – custom Kitchen Cabinets, Quartz Counters, and Tile Backsplash
- Lighting Package- includes recessed, pendants, under cabinet, breakfast nook
- Recepticles, switches and covers
- Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Construction and Renovation Management
Investment starts at 75K
- Does not include Appliances
- Optional Construction Add Ons: Trim Details ( shiplap, wainescotting, crown molding), Accent Walls, Fireplace Facade, Built Ins, Interior Doors.
Why You will Love it Here at RHR
- As a complete design build / remodel company, we’re intimately involved in every detail of your project and offer a simpler and more streamlined process with a superior level of quality control.
- We specialize in a boutique experience that allows you to enjoy the journey as much as the results. Well, almost. 😉
- We partner exclusively with a small team of expert, local craftsmen that enable us to offer a more personal and convenient service.
- Our remodels have a reputation for being designed and delivered to be both timeless and beautiful, inspiring you to live your dream life in your dream home.
- We aren’t afraid of commitment. We work on just one remodel at a time so we can give 100% of our love, time and attention to your project.
- We’re unapologetic perfectionists who don’t believe good enough is good enough when it comes to your project.
Have a Question?
We’re here to help.
It’s important to us that you feel calm and confident during your ReStart Renovations adventure. To help pave the path, we’ve collected some of the most common questions we’re asked. But if we’ve missed anything, you’re welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our contact form here.
What is the first step in hiring RHR for my design and renovation? If you’re interested in employing our design and remodel services for your home, please fill out the form on our website and we will get in touch with you.
What is your process? Our process can be found here.
Can I get an estimate on my project? After you have chosen and reviewed the package that best corresponds with your project and are ok with the minimum investment, we will come out and look at your project. From there we will be able to provide you with a rough estimate for your project. See Our Process for more info.
Can I describe or provide the type of design style that I’m looking for? As part of the design phase, our team will discuss your design style, preferences and any design references you have at length in order to familiarize ourselves with your aesthetic and tailor our designs to your specific needs & tastes.Your home is a reflection of who you are, what you love, and the world you want to create for your family.Everything we do is designed to make your home as“you”as it can be, infused with our RHR touch.
Do you accept credit card payments or have financing? In order to keep overhead expenses to a minimum, we do not accept credit card payments. We want to make sure we keep costs as low as possible for our customers and accept cash or check. We do have a company we work that offers financing for remodeling projects.
Should I budget for costs beyond the proposal price? This can be a tricky question, but we always advise our customers to set aside additional funds beyond the anticipated cost. Unforeseen issues, including bad framework, outdated wiring, and rotting wood can result in additional costs beyond those outlined in the proposal. We always try to limit these expenses and predict these problem areas well in advance. However, issues can arise beyond our control that need our immediate attention. No matter what may happen, our team will do everything we can to “make it right”.
Is there a difference between an estimate and a proposal?
Estimate: This is just that: a rough range of the costs that you’ll incur during your project. It will likely change as the design and your material selections are refined. This gives the client a better sense of how much they should set aside for their project before we move forward to nail down the exact specifications of their project.
Proposal: This is a detailed price which is typically based on visits to our client’s home. It will include the exact design plans, labor and building material costs, and a detailed project scope. Our staff and our client’s will both sign off on this proposal before any work takes place.